YARN DISCOVERY TOUR: September 7 - 26, 2021
Celebrating over 14 years, the Yarn Discovery Tour provides fiber enthusiasts the opportunity to visit amazing yarn shops throughout Northeast Ohio.
Suzanne's Color Block Vest is knitted with 4 colors of Berroco Vintage DK (2 skeins of the main color for the back, and 1 skein each for the fronts and trim). Choose your own colors or let us suggest your perfect combination.
Tina's Lace Shell Crop Top is crocheted with 3 skeins of Berroco Medina. It's lightweight and has a lovely drape.
- Purchase an $6 passport & receive a free YDT souvenir tin for collecting unique stitch markers provided by each shop.
- Purchase a minimum of $10 (before tax) and choose either our free Color Block Vest Knit Pattern or Lace Shell Crop Top Crochet Pattern and entry into our prize basket drawing ($100+ value).
- When you make your purchase, receive a passport stamp or sticker and YDT stitch marker. Shop at a few shops or shop them all - either in-store or virtually.
- Purchase of your passport serves as your entry into YDT Prize Basket drawings as well.
- Prize winners will be drawn and notified the the first week of October. Winners of shop prize baskets pick those up from the shop itself via curbside delivery or in-store. Winners of YDT Prize Baskets may pick those up from their shop of choice via curbside delivery or in-store.
- Winners will be posted on the website as soon as possible after the YDT concludes.
- For a list of participating shops and all the details, please visit yarndiscoverytour.com